Saturday, September 22, 2007

you make me weak


my temperature spiked to 102.6 last night, so i immediately called my dear sweet neighborfriend to bring some aspirin over to help break it. to pass the time (and my anxiety) i laid on my bed with a cold damp cloth on my chest, in the hopes that it would cool me off. i started to sort of pass in and out, then i hear my phone ring and it's the aspirin at the door. with my mr. burns stance and no equilibrium, i grab a shirt nearby, button up and go to the front door. i give the nice man some money and look down and have managed to miss almost every correct hole and corresponding button, turning my shirt into an origami 2yr old dressing herself mess thus exposing my funbag(s?!) i thanked the lad and proceed to my igloo room to pass out again.

2 comments:

amazonian anecdotes said...

he prolly thought you just looked like a badass and didn't care. it could be like candace's outfit she dubbed "i do what i want!". that's a good outfit name, don't you think? perhaps i should call my legwarmer get-up that... hmmm... well, anyways, i am glad you feel better. whenever you need anything, m'lady...

Anonymous said...

feel well...