Saturday, August 11, 2007

and when I cry for me I cry for you

again, i did it again. this time it was while i was putting on my drawers. threw out my back while i was leaning over to put my right leg through some turquoise zebra print cotton number. the first time happened while i was putting on my socks. i wish i could say it was while i was having some tantric sex of olympic proportions but no, it's always while i'm putting some article of clothing on.

haven't decided if i'm going to take some of that good ol fashioned
cyclobenzaprine. shit makes me feel loopdy looped.
which isn't such a bad thing, if trying to make sense and completing sentences weren't a daily requirement.

i'm only 28, pretty active, far from unhealthy and this still happens? suppose stranger things have occurred.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

i vote for pills

amazonian anecdotes said...

i'm with sarah... if you want some rubbin', just ask.